Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hansika Motwani working on several projects

Hansika Motwani working on several projects


Hansika Motwani Hot Pictures
Tollywood debutant Hansika Motwani is busy with several projects. The actress from Indore has worked in several Telugu films such as Maska, Billa and Jayeebhava. She is all set to make her debut with Mappillai. She stars opposite Dhanush, and yesteryear heartthrob Manisha Koirala plays her mother. The film is a remake of Rajnikant’s film of the same name. She is also going to star in choreographer-turned-director’s Engeyum Kadhai. The film is set to release some time in November. Furthermore, she is also filming for a movie titled Velayudham, which also stars superstar Vijay. She is currently at the green haven that is Pollachi, shooting for the film.
Hansika Motwani Hot Pictures
The actress was recently in the news after she spoke enthusiastically to the press of the ‘rose days’ that she used to celebrate during her college days. She said, "I received 680 roses out of which 500 were presented by a single person whom I don't know. Prior to that day, I used to watch him observe me all the time, which I ignored. But, as I received the gift of roses from him I couldn't resist myself from questioning him about the same. He said that he wished to talk to me for sometime but couldn't ask me due to fear of being rejected. I talked to him for a few minutes after which I didn't see him. He sent me roses again on the day my debut film as a lead star released. I later presented him with the DVDs of my film."
Hansika Motwani Hot Pictures
The actress however is no stranger to attention having worked as a child actor in several hit shows and movies such as Shakalaka Boom Boom, Koi Mil Gaya and Aap Ka Suroor. She also won recognition when she won the Favorite Child award at the Star Parivaar awards for her role in Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand. Considering she already has such a massive fan base, it will be no surprise if Mappillai does extremely well. Everybody is waiting eagerly for its release, and let’s hope it does extremely well on its release.
Hansika Motwani Hot Pictures

No comments: