Monday, November 15, 2010

Tamil Actress Shantini returns her Malaysia home

Actress Shantini Theva, whose career is on the rise in Tamil Cinema, says her heart is firmly fixed in her hometown of Banting, in Malaysia. Having starred in several south Indian movies, she is well and truly part of the alluring world of South Indian cinema, but she still thinks of and visits Banting all the time. “I don’t like being away from Banting for too long, so I return home as often as possible” she said who has spent her entire childhood at Banting after being born there.
Tamil Actress Shantini Theva

The 25 year old heartthrob first arrived in the Tollywood scene when she made her debut in the movie Nadodigal, which won several awards. She is set to be in Chennai on Nov 20th for the shooting of a film which also stars the great Raj Kiran. “I am very excited. Working with such a big name, where I play the female role is quite challenging” she said.
Tamil Actress Shantini Theva
One of Tamil Cinema well known cinema maker, Cheran who also happens to be an actor cum director cum producer, is all set to produce the movie. Diwali holds her special place in Shantini’s heart as she visits her friends and family in Banting. “My life at the moment is quite frenzied and hectic, and coming home to Banting relaxes me and helps me calm down” said the actress, who happens to be the eldest of 5 children.
Tamil Actress Shantini Theva
Regarding Diwali, Shantani had a quite a few things to say, adding fondly, “I always spend Diwali here in Banting. I cannot wait to gorge on Diwali sweets and delicacies and to burst crackers. I will celebrate Diwali with my parents and siblings, and I also have the pleasure of celebrating Diwali with Misha, my niece who is just a year old.”
Tamil Actress Shantini Theva
The actress was recently in the news after she claimed she was counting on the flick “Madhil Mel Poonai”, in which she plays the lead role to do well. The actress certainly seems to be making her mark and there is no doubt that she will be the toast of Banting this Diwali.
Tamil Actress Shantini Theva

No comments: